CMY Color Mixing with color wheel for a variety of effects.
The Martin ERA300Profile (9025109547) is a very compact profile fixture with an extremely efficient 260W white LED engine that produces a sharp gobo projection with a flat field and more output than typically associated with similar-sized and featured fixtures. This modern, everyday workhorse is designed to fit anywhere, is easy to handle and rig, takes up less truck space, and boasts professional features, including CMY color mixing and 1:2 zoom and 9,500 lumens of output. Additional features include electronic dimming and strobe; color wheel; two layers of gobos, including rotating gobos; iris; rotating prism and pan/tilt.
The electronic dimming feature ensures extremely fast strobing, instant intensity control and the ability to maintain a consistent flat field down to zero percent. Onboard CMY color mixing offers wide-ranging versatility from subtle pastels to deep, vibrant colors, as well as fast transitions and smooth fades. And, with 13 to 28 degrees of zoom, the ERA 300 Profile is perfect for various trim heights and is wide enough to ensure great coverage on smaller stages.
The Martin ERA 300 Profile also delivers increased ROI with minimal maintenance. The steady, stable LED source eliminates worries of lamp aging, loss of output, shifts in color temperature, and fans sucking dirt through the optical path. And, the modular design makes maintenance extremely safe, quick, and easy. The ERA 300 Profile is built for the road and is ideal for small and mid-sized concerts and touring, live TV productions, corporate shows, cruise lines and houses of worship.
Big Impact, Compact Workhorse
This fixture is easy to handle and rig, takes up less truck space and bundles 9,500 lumens of output; electronic dimming and strobe; CMY color mixing; color wheel; two layers of gobos, including rotating gobos; iris; zoom; focus; rotating prism; and pan and tilt.
260 Watt LED Light Source
With an efficient 260 watt light source, the ERA 300 delivers more output than similar-sized fixtures. Fully electronic dimming ensures extremely fast strobing, instant intensity control, and a flat, consistent field that can be maintained down to zero percent.
CMY Color Mixing
Offers subtle pastels to vibrant colors, as well fast transitions and smooth fades. The color wheel produces nice color splits, fast color bumps & extends overall color gamut and brightness. Also features a CTO filter to obtain a 3000K tungsten color temperature.
With 13 to 28 degrees of zoom, the ERA 300 Profile works great on various trim heights and the 28 degree wide angle delivers enough spread for a great coverage on smaller stages. Zooming is fast and accurate and maintains a high output throughout the range.
Low Maintenance & Positive ROI
Steady, stable LED eliminates lamp aging, loss of output, shifts in color temperature & fans sucking dirt through optical path. And, the modular design makes accessing & replacing optical parts safe, quick, and easy - modules can be swapped in less than a minute.
- 260 watt / 6,500K LED light source
- 9,500 lumen output
- Full feature set including CMY color mixing and 1:2 zoom
- Crisp optics with flat field
- Very compact and low weight design
- Weight: 17kg (38lbs)
- Dimensions: 375 x 217 x 564 mm (14.8 x 8.5 x 22.2 in)
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%, four dimming curve options
- Color mixing: CMY, independently variable 0-100%
- Color wheel: 9 color filters plus open
- Beam effects: Rotating three-facet prism
- Rotating gobo wheel: 7 gobos plus open, wheel rotation, gobo rotation, indexing and shake
- Static gobo wheel: 9 gobos plus open, wheel indexing, rotation and shake
- Electronic shutter effect: Strobe effect, pulse effects, instant open and blackout
- Iris: 0-100%
- Zoom: Motorized
- Focus: Motorized
- Pan: 540°, coarse & fine control and speed
- Tilt: 260°, coarse & fine control and speed
Control and Programming:
- Control options: DMX
- RDM: Implemented
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with backlit LCD display
- DMX channels: 21ch
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512/1990
- Zoom range: 13° - 28°
- Light source: 260W LED engine
- Minimum LED lifetime: 20,000 hours (to >70% luminous output)*
- *Manufacturer´s figure obtained under manufacturer´s test conditions.
- Light engine luminous output: 20,000 lumens
- Fixture luminous output: 9,500 lumens
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) : >70
- CCT: 6500 Kelvin
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Color: Black/White
- Protection rating: IP20
- Mounting points: Two quarter-turn brackets for rigging clamps
- Orientation: Any
- AC power in, thru: Neutrik powerCON TRUE1
- DMX data in/out: 3-pin & 5-pin locking XLR
- AC power: 100-240V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply unit: Auto-ranging electronic switch mode
- Fuse: T 6.3A
Typical Power and Current:
- 120 V, 60 Hz: 3.13A, 374W, PF 0.999
- 230 V, 50 Hz: 1.62A, 362W, PF 0.993
- Measurements made at nominal voltage with all LEDs at full intensity. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature regulated, low noise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 0° C
- EU safety: EN 60598-2-17 (EN 60598-1), EN 62471, EN 62493
- EU EMC: EN 55015; EN 55032; EN 55103-2; EN 61000-3-2,-3; EN 61547
- US safety: UL 1573
- US EMC: FCC Part 15 Class B
- Canadian safety: CSA C22.2 No. 166
- Canadian EMC: ICES-003 Class B, ICES-005 Class B
- Australia/NZ: RCM
- Power cable, 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) 18AWG/0.75 mm2 without mains plug
- Omega brackets for rigging clamp attachment
LED Lamp, but with the power of up to 3000K tungsten color temperature.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.