8 DMX universes, Web-browser based, Multitouch UI
LightShark is a cross-platform lighting control system, with up to 8 DMX universes, which has an ultrafast web-based User Interface, being able to connect up to 3 devices at the same time to create your own multiscreen control system. LightShark features a plug & play solution, avoiding the inconvenience of having to install any software or driver on a computer. A web browser is all you need to have complete access to the software, no matter the Operative System (iOS, Android, Linux, Windows, macOS). LightShark is a new concept in lighting control and it is a perfect solution for applications like nightclubs, DJs, medium sized and corporate events, schools, churches, etc.
The LS-1 brings together the best features from the world of the LightShark software engine and marries them to an intuitive, ergonomic hardware control surface. 4 encoders, 10 master playbacks and a colour built-in display, combined with a complete set of RGB buttons, give the user a full console platform able to manage incredible shows in a very reduced size, which is compatible with airplane carry-on luggage.
The LS-1 includes a built-in stand to hold a device like a tablet on the back of the LS-1, and an extra dedicated USB charging socket on the rear panel to keep associated tablets or Smartphones charged at all times.
LIGHTSHARK LS-1 FEATURES
- Fast Programming - Designed for fast programming, avoiding repetitive tasks.
- Multi Protocol - Support for diverse protocols including DMX-512, Art-Net, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC & HTTP.
- Multi-touch UI - LightShark allows multiple touch events at the same time.
- 8 DMX universes - 4096 channels to manage a complete show.
- Built-in Fixture editor - Edit your own fixture library with support for virtual modes.
- MIDI Support - Connect a MIDI console.
- 10 main playbacks - 10 main playback faders.
- 20 virtual playbacks - Being able to manage 30 playbacks in total.
- Manual crossfade - Jump quickly between cues.
- Cross-platform - No matter the OS nor driver installation, it is web based.
- Built-in web server app - All tabs are pre-loaded instantly in the web client.
- Extended Cue memory - Up to 1200 cues.
- Fanning function - Quick access to fanning.
- Built-in FX engine - More than 20 customizable effects.
- Submaster FX size & speed - Accurate effect control.
- RGB & CMY Color Picker - Adjust the desired color with just a click.
- Customizable user palettes - Unlimited user palettes gives you a lot of possibilities.
- Awesome customizable Executors window - Ultrafast cue triggering.
- Internal event scheduler - Useful for architectural applications.
LIGHTSHARK LS-1 SPECIFICATIONS:
- (2) DMX outputs (3- and 5-pin XLR)
- Ethernet port (TCP/IP, ArtNet, sACN)
- (2) USB ports
- Connection for desk lamp (3-pin XLR)
- Dimensions: 16.93" x 12.99" x 3.94" (430 x 330 x 100 mm)
- Weight: 8.14 lbs (3.7 kg)
- Power and Current:
- Integrated power supply
- Operating Voltage: 90-250V, 50/60Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.