The Powersoft Advanced Tech K20 impresses with up to 18,000W (in 4 ohm mono-bridged mode) in a single rack space, making it probably the most powerful amplifier at its size, and definitely the most powerful model within the K Series, the most advanced line of power amplifiers from Powersoft. This model (#0162) is the 2-channel version delivering 9000W - making it ideal for large-scale touring systems for use in stadiums, open-air events, arenas and large concert venues.
Ideal for subwoofers requiring relatively high continuous power and ample headroom, the K20 is the unique result of smart design, attention to sound quality, and extremely high efficiency with reliability, portability, and adaptability in mind. In use worldwide by leading touring and event sound companies, K Series is preferred among the top ranking system designers, sound engineers, and system techs on the road for making their lives easier, giving them reliable premier-grade power and headroom in the smallest possible package size.
Fully digitally controlled and with a serial PC communication port as standard, the K20 is also available with either or both KDSP board and KAESOP Ethernet/AES3 interface. Fully equipped with both options, the K20 DSP+AESOP amounts to a fully integrated, highly sophisticated yet easy to use power source including state-of-the-art sound shaping and system management capabilities, remotely controllable via Powersoft's Armonía Pro Audio Suite™ software.
Interface available for MediaMatrix, Crestron, AMX, and Q-Sys control and monitoring systems.
Powersoft Advanced Tech K20 Features:
- Weight and space saving: unequaled, extremely efficient switch mode PSU and Class D design in only one rack space (1U) and 12kg/26.5lbs
- Power saving: more amp output power from the AC power distro thanks to >90% efficiency, resulting in more overall power from less rack space1)
- Fewer amplifiers for more speakers: designed for, stable and sounding consistently good with 2O loads
- Outstanding sonic quality per design, including patented output filters
- Highly integrated: internal state-of-the-art DSP optional
- Versatile: large number of amp/system/venue parameters can be configured, locked, and monitored
- Communicative: serial PC interface on board; Ethernet interface including AES3 over Cat-5e optional (KAESOP) for complete remote monitoring and control
Powersoft Advanced Tech K20 Specifications:
- Number of channels 2
- Output power (EIAJ test, 1 kHz, 1% THD)
- 2 x 9,000W @ 2 ohms
- 2 x 5,200W @ 4 ohms
- 2 x 2,700W @ 8 ohms
- 1 x 18,000W @ 4 ohms bridged
- 1 x 10,400W @ 8 ohms bridged
- Max. output voltage: 225 V(peak)
- Max. output current: 125 A(peak)
- AC MainsPower
- Power supply: Universal, regulated switch mode with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Operating voltage: 240 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power factor cos: >0.95 @ >500 W
- Input impedance: 10 kOhms balanced
- Frequency responseL 20 Hz - 20 kHz (1 W @ 8 O, ±0.5 dB)
- THD+N / SMPTE IMD / DIM100 IMD: < 0.5% from 1 W to full power (typically < 0.05%)
- S/N ratio: >110 dBA (20 Hz - 20 kHz, A weighted)
- Crosstalk separation: >66 dB @ 1 kHz
- Slew rate: 50 V/µs @ 8 ohms input filter bypassed
- Damping factor: >5000 @ 20 - 200 Hz
- Front Panel
- Indicators: 7 meter LEDs: 5 x green, 1 x yellow, 1 x red, top yellow and red show alarm with protect description on LCD panel
- Controls: 4 push buttons, function depending on user menu
- Maintenance: SmartCard reader/writer for firmware updates and preset storage.
- Easily accessible dust filter foam behind two steel covers
- Rear Panel
- Audio signal input connectors: Analog: 2 x balanced Neutrik® Combo XLR female/1/4” jack; AES3: use channel 2 XLR
- Loudspeaker output connectors: 2 x Neutrik® Speakon NL4MD
- Network data port RS485: 1 x RJ45 with 2 recessed rotary encoders for ID selection
- Aux voltage: 1 x 2-pin Phoenix P. 3.81mm
- AC mains: AMP CPC 45A on rear panel; AMP CPC 45A connector mounted on a 3 x 5mm2 (10AWG) cable
- Controls: 1 x link switch, linking analog inputs 1 and 2
- AES3/analog input switch
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19" x 1U x 18.7"
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
- 0.04" steel chassis and removable dust cover
- 0.12" steel front panel, screw hole protection, side reinforcement & rear support
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.